I found this quote in a new book I’m reading (Love Walked In by Maria de los Santos–I’m only a chapter or so in, so the story hasn’t evolved too much yet–but her writing style is beautiful). It stuck with me and I chewed on it all day, so I thought I would share.
- The beginning of spring when the weather is amazing but it is too early for bugs.
- The opening bars of Billy Joel’s Piano Man.
- Twilight. The time of day, not the stupid books.
- The way babies move their little mouths when they’re asleep.
- Using your favorite pen.
- The first bite of ice cream.
What would be on your list of perfect things?